16 April 2009

Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness.

So Moses has said sorry over “McBridegate”:

I am sorry about what happened. I have said all along when I saw this first I was horrified, I was shocked and I was very angry indeed.

Note he is sorry “about” what happened not “for” what happened.

He said he wanted to reassure people everything was being done to clean up politics in Britain.

Coming from Brown, the last statement is rather jaw-dropping

It has only taken him SIX days to do this after the story first broke.  He sounded rather unconvincing when interviewed. Judge for yourself.

In the 1949 film She Wore a Yellow Ribbon. John Wayne said this:

Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness.

Indeed so.  Now he has apologised, perhaps he would like to explain how he allowed “McBridegate” to happen under his leadership.

Digg This

No comments:

Post a Comment