30 August 2009

Brown to speak following Japan’s election result

Reacting to Japan's election results, Brown is expected to say:

Japan is a far away country of which we know very little.

I have noted that Prime Minister Taro Aso has taken responsibility for the defeat and will immediately resign.  In my view this is the principle difference between Japan and the UK.  In this country, the Prime Minister does not take responsibility for anything and continues in office regardless of any humiliation bestowed upon him.  I fully expect the new Prime Minister to continue with the policies that I have insisted other countries adopt and to suffer the same consequences as his predecessor.

I will be visiting this far away country at the earliest opportunity to escape from the problems that I face here at home.

Digg This

No comments:

Post a Comment