30 July 2009

Don't forget to vote for your nine other best blogs

The poll closes at midnight tomorrow.  Full instructions by pressing the link.

Click here to vote in the Total Politics Best Blogs Poll 2009

After much thought here is my ten:

  1. John Rentoul – For being right about Brown and what the Labour party needs to do.
  2. Guido Fawkes – For McBridegate and much else.
  3. Iain Dale – For the political blogosphere.
  4. Paul Waugh – For the breaking stories and gossip.
  5. Tory Bear – For being an influence.
  6. UK Polling Report – For the best analysis on the polls.
  7. Dizzy Thinks – For doing precisely that, thinking.
  8. Obnoxio The Clown – For being different.
  9. LobbyDog – For what others miss.
  10. Subrosa – For renewing my interest in Scotland.

I have only considered blogs who have one author.  I have also excluded those which aren't updated that often. There is also an argument that professional journalists who use their employers’ websites should not be considered.  In principle I agree, but Paul Waugh and John Rentoul are influential and provide me with much food for thought.

Happy voting.

Digg This

No comments:

Post a Comment